Sciatica & Backache
Sciatica is known as Gridhrasi in Ayurveda.
- Nerve compression due to: 1. ruptured vertebral disc in the spine . 2. faulty posture .
- Injury in the lower back region. (L3,L4,L5,S1)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal in the lower back)
- Degenerative disc disease .(L3,L4,L5,S1)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips forward over another one)
- Herniated disk.(L3,L4,L5,S1)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Spinal tumors
- Sacroiliitis (inflammation of sacroiliac joint)
- Mild or excruciating pain running from the lumbar (L3,L4,L5,S1)region to the back of the legs.
- Sciatica pain is felt in either one or both of the legs. It can be very severe or shooting in nature. Sometimes the patient can feel burning sensation or numbness in the legs.
- Pain can either develop gradually or suddenly and are usually experienced after the age of 30 and go on aggravating as the age advances.
We provide special treatment at our centre :
- Detoxification therapy
- Raktagni Therapy (specialized ayurvedic therapy)
- Internal medicines
- Rejuvenation therapy
- Diet & Lifestyle Advice
All the patients approaching our centre are scrutinized thoroughly by experts and the course of treatment is decided accordingly. Our experts decide whether the patient require residential or OPD based treatment. Our total duration of treatment is approximately 3months. For our residential treatment patient may require to stay for 3days , during which the treatment is tailor designed for the patient and may include therapies and internal medicines according to the condition and prakriti of the patient. Next sitting for therapy is decided keeping in mind the progress of the patient , which is viewed by regular follow ups on phone. Patient may require 2 or 3 sittings accordingly carried out on a months gap each.