Topics covered :
- Prachhan ( various incisional treatment methods)
- Siravyadh (needle or blade vein puncture treatment)
- Alabu chikitsa (dry, wet & fire cupping or hijama therapy)
- Jalaukavcharana (leech therapy)
We train you in these types of methods to do this therapy:
- Traditional Method
- Classical Method
- Standard Method
1.PRACHHAN KARMA : incision treatment explained by acharya sushruta for various disease.
2.SIRAVYADHA (vein puncture) :
Using blade, needle, scalp vein set and vein cannula.
3.ALABU CHIKITSA ( CUPPING OR HIJAMA THERAPY)
Three types of cupping is taught :
- Dry cupping
- Fire cupping
- Wet cupping
4.JALOKA AVCHARANA (leech therapy/ hirudotherapy)
It includes :
- Leech handling
- Shodhan of leech before application.
- Application of leech on patient directly.
- Direction of application of leech on the site.
- Care of leech during application timely.
- various vamana methods of the leech after detaching from the site.
- Care and bandaging of the wound by aseptic measures according to ayurvedic principles only.