Spine Care OPD
Spine is one of the most important bone structures in the human body. It supports the whole body and is located on the back, connecting the brain to the body. Spine is really sensitive and a small injury can lead to a serious health problem. The most common regions of spinal pain are in the lower back (lumbar region) and in the neck (cervical region).
Spinal problems could be from birth or might happen due to various reasons. Spine problems happen with ageing too, as it starts wearing down. There are many reasons for a spinal problem. Some of the possible causes are mentioned below:
· Lack of calcium
· Unhealthy and unbalanced diet
· Accident or injury
· Neurological problems
· Wrong posture
· Neck (whiplash) sprain
· Ankylosing Spondylitis (arthritis of the spine)
· Neck strain
· Avoid walking long distances
· Maintain a healthy weight.
· Fix the posture
· Avoid heavy weight lifting
· Avoid sitting in the same posture in the same spot for too long
Our Spine Care specialists have regular OPD for all spine related issues and the treatment is provided through Ayurvedic Medicines and Therapies.